Monday 30 August 2010

Uniquely Me - SwissTwist





Today I would like to welcome an ex-pat South African lady currently living in Switzerland.


This lady has a big heart and I am a regular reader of her blogs, I love being kept up to date on the fashions thanks to her photos.


Without further ado.....  Please welcome Swisstwist:







1: What made you decide to start a blog?

I always spent a lot of time on the net, usually in chat rooms and on forums, when I did a search on expats in Switzerland. I found a blog by a very funny Aussie mum also in Kanton Zürich and was inspired. That was a few days before my wedding and the rest, they say, is in my archives!

2: How did you meet MrTwist (I know these questions are always the same - but I am very nosy)

OMG, you just HAD to ask that one??!!? On an internet dating site.

3: What calms you?

The sea. When I lived in Cape Town I would often go for walks on the beach, especially in Winter, I loved it and it always helped me feel centered and alive. These days it’s my beautiful furbaby, M&M, just sitting or lying on the bed and gently stroking him does the trick.

4: What TV show keeps you riveted?

Project Runway US at the moment, but a constant in our household is any and all of the CSI’s.

5: If you could be on the cover of any magazine - which one would it be?

Either US or UK Vogue, I aspire to be the epitome of every Vogue woman

6: When getting dressed - what is the 1st item of clothing you put on?

Usually my trousers (after underwear, of course). First thing I select are my shoes though … and build my outfit around that.

7: Which Desperate Housewife character are you?

I’m a lot of Bree and a bit of Edi J

8: If you could go back in time to 1 moment in your life - which would it be?

There are a number of moments I’d like to relive, but anyone that involves me holding and loving my Angel would make me very happy.

9: Which Disney Prince Charming would you want to rescue you?

Aladdin, I think, because of his magic carpet and pet monkey (hhmmm… that could be a euphemism for something, Freudian slip perhaps?)

10: If you had your own talkshow, what would it be called?

‘If the shoe fits…’

5 Comments:

  1. oooh, a Bree/Edi combo sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha, thank you for the chance to appear on your blog Flirty! I've been loving reading the other interviews :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice interview Friend... i do like that photo of you..

    So very much Attitude... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore you M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely lady! I must go visit her blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.