Wednesday 1 September 2010

Happy Spring / Secretary Day


For everyone in the Southern Hemisphere - Happy Spring Day!
The weather is finally warming up for us and I am looking forward to wearing my summer dresses and pretty skirts & for my toenails to have pretty colours and be seen!



My Secretary Day Gift
Now this is a funny story - I didn't even know that it was Secretaries Day today - I have been so busy trying to meet deadlines that it didn't even occur to me.
My boss' wife rocked up at the office with the above gift.

How pretty is it?

15 whitish green roses in a black and white box with pictures of shoes and feathers - this is so me! 

2 Comments:

  1. How sweet! and what a great thought!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pretty! Happy Secretaries Day to you!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.