Wednesday 1 September 2010

This is Me # 28 & the next installment

#28: Cocktails - My favourite!!

In clockwise order:
1: My 30th Birthday
2: My friend's 28th birthday
3: A dinner party I held - Sherry and my Signature drink - the Flirty-linni (it has a better ring to it with my real name)
I might share the recipe with you 1 day if I am feeling generous -  as it is a closely guarded secret!
4: The 1st time I met Tee



Next installment:


#29: Cake
#30: Pretty flowers
#31: Beautiful architecture
#32: A book you’re reading
#33: A painting or a mural
#34: Something totally random
Ending off with a bang…. 

I will give you the final challenge (#35) at the end of these..... *grin*

4 Comments:

  1. what a cliffhanger for the last challenge! ha ha -reni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've finally started on this installment!
    Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, cocktails....just looking at these pics makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.