Monday 27 September 2010

Uniquely Me - OneCraftyFox


I have discovered another new blog - Diana is a lady who is extremely talented at sewing and craftwork and I find her blog to be totally beautiful. 
The mood boards are inspiring and too lovely.

Visit One Crafty Fox and see what I mean! :-)

1: Why did you start blogging: 
        I decided to start blogging for a few reasons actually!  Firstly, I have never been very artistic.  I am quite good at sewing and also enjoy making other small crafts which I sell on Etsy.com in my shops, SizeMedium (link: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SizeMedium ) and OneCraftyFox (link: http://www.etsy.com/shop/onecraftyfox ) ... BUT I have never been very good at artwork such as drawing or painting... try as I might!  I am however very good at curating and decided a blog would be a wonderful way to showcase some of my mixed media experimentation such as my mood boards and daily inspirations.  I also wanted to better develop my computer skills and through blogging am now self taught in html script.   And since I was already an avid blog reader, I wanted to become more involved with the blogging community and perhaps meet some new and interesting friends.  

2: What inspires you?
        I am inspired by many different things.  I really enjoy reading other blogs because they are filled with so much beauty and eye candy!  I am also very inspired by fashion, photography, travel, and even the weather. 

3: What is your kitty cat's name?
       My kitty cat's name is just that... Kitty!  Although she also responds to "Hello Lovely"! 

4: What is the item you are most proud of making?
        I'd have to say I am most proud of this item: http://www.etsy.com/listing/45497947/from-paris-with-love-off-shoulder-top  I created this item from start to finish... the idea, the pattern and the creation.  I wanted to make something funky, fun and modern that was also unique, and I think I managed to accomplish all of these things.  Plus, I have received so many compliments on it, which makes me feel really great about my project!

5: What is your favourite colour?
       My favorite color changes depending on the seasons.  In the spring and summer I love coral and aqua.  In the fall and winter I prefer shades of gray. 

6: What book are you currently reading:
       I am a total bookworm!!  I just finished 'The Time Travellers Wife', but I have to admit that it was absolutely not one of my favorites.  I don't know, maybe it was all the hype around it, but I don't seem to have liked it as much as everybody else. 

7: In your opinion what makes a woman strong?
       I think class, poise, and a bit of charisma go a long way!!  A woman who can be beautiful by just being herself is, in my opinion, a strong woman.   

8: What colour nailpolish in the summer? (Coral in the Spring)
       I mix it up with coral and pink throughout the summer depending on what I am wearing. 

9: What is your favourite flavour cupcake?
       A dear friend of mine started a wonderful baked goods (home-based business) and she makes the most delicious vanilla cupcakes stuffed with cranberries and topped with lemon butter icing.  The best part is that they are miniature in size which means that they are only half the calories, lol!! 

10: Texting or phonecalls?
         Always, always, always phone calls.  Don't get me wrong, I went through a major texting phase but really started to miss talking to my friends.  Plus, there are so many times where it is just easier to call than try to type out a long-winded message.  I rarely text anymore. 

2 Comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature, you are an absolute doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great interview from a great blogger :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.