Friday 16 August 2013

Cutest nephew in the world

Noah is growing up so fast and has become the cutest little boy ever.

He loves bubbles and he loves hugging the animals when his parents are not looking (he apparently has an allergy, but I'll get him over that in no time!)

He loves to play ball and he loves it when I take photos of him - as long as I let him see them afterwards. When he asks for something he says "Pleeeeeeease!" (Perhaps you had to be there?)

Here were some of me letting him throw grass all over himself and giggling along with him - I know, I am the best Aunty in the world!












Photobucket

8 Comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, he really does make the days more enjoyable!

      Delete
  2. What a cutie!!! Lovely photos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claudz.
      The best part about being an Aunty is that I get the best behaviour. :-D

      Delete
  3. Awwww he is adorable! Love all the pics, hope you have a gorgeous Tuesday xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meghan!
      I'll be sure to tell him next time I see him!
      Thanks for stopping by .

      Delete
  4. He's just gorgeous! You're getting really good at this photography thing you know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coming from you - that is a huge compliment - thank you!

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.