Tuesday 31 August 2010

This is Me # 24 & 25

#24: A photo of your best feature:

I say my eyes but QT says my cleavage. ;-)
We were bored 1 day during loadshedding, so we drew on a lacey edge for my bra with Marker pen.

#25: A romantic place you've been

This was a hard one.....

The streets of Venice blew me away.
Everything felt so magical - I would love to go back for my honeymoon and walk down the narrow, softly lit streets again. This is my favourite place of all time - Luzern, Switzerland is second.
St Mark's Square - Venice                
  








Mozambique was extremely romantic and another of my favourite places:





6 Comments:

  1. hahaha the first pic made me laugh! pics are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @SwissTwist - its the marker pen and Make up artist ;-)

    @ Village - It is NOT too late to join in! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the lacy drawing! such a talent! ha ha
    you do have beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty creative i'd say. SwissMiss. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehe! the lacy detail is fun!!
    Love the other photos!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.