Thursday 17 October 2013

SA vs NZ

It's not everyday a person gets to watch an international rugby game between 2 of the best teams in the world.
I was lucky enough to be given a free ticket by a supplier and joined some incentive winners and management.

I have always wanted to watch SA play NZ and I was not disappointed.

What a game!

The atmosphere was unbelievable. 3 planes flew overhead and I was so busy cheering I didn't get a single photo!

Source
The great thing about being at a live game is that there is always a wise-ass in the crowd. Our guy was a serious rugby fan and was cracking the comments the entire time and had us all laughing.

At least this time the referee was fair and we have nothing/no-one to blame but ourselves.

New Zealand simply outplayed us.







Photobucket

6 Comments:

  1. Cedric is a huge NZ supporter! :)
    Glad you enjoyed it!!!!
    http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess if he isn't supporting SA< then NZ is an acceptable substitute. :-)

      Delete
  2. I was lucky (really lucky!) to get to go and watch South Africa play Wales in Cardiff when I lived in England a few years ago now. My friends and I made friends with a group of South African lads and had the time of our lives. It was one of the best weekends I've ever had!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep - South Africans... we are awesome. ;-)

      Delete
  3. I love the atmosphere of a live rugby game!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.