Wednesday 1 September 2010

This is me - This is Us


This is me over at My So Called Life wrote the following about the This is Me Photo Challenge:
It's been fun & refreshing to do because of the many opportunities to take new photos and look back at the old ones filled with memories - good or bad. This photo challenge has the perfect name: "this is me" My experience has brought me back to many facets, aspects and times of life that make me who I am

I could not have described it better! I gave alot of thought to the seemingly random photos.
I wanted the photos to give us an insight into each other - our personal tastes and experiences and I have really enjoyed the journey so far.

To This is me - I am so glad that you have enjoyed this challenge!

3 Comments:

  1. She is SO right on all counts, this has been an amazing journey through our lives through photos.

    Thank you again Flirty

    ReplyDelete
  2. first of all, thanks for opening this up for everyone to participate. i've truly enjoyed it, laughed and smirked at some photos that i did or didn't include. i've also been enjoying looking and reading at other people's entries. -reni @ my so-called life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've loved this!! Thanks so much for hosting this fun challenge. I'm sad that it is coming to an end.... It's been fun getting to know everyone and to share something of myself... I've loved browsing through my old photos and have mourned the photos I have lost...
    :) x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.