Thursday 12 August 2010

I'm Tagged


Congratulations to my fellow Blogger - Swisstwist - the recent recipient of a Beautiful Blogger Award!

I am 1 of the people she has tagged to give 7 Random facts about myself - so here goes:


  1. I have way too many cat ornaments
  2. I obsess about my weight way too much
  3. I love candyfloss
  4. I really need to dye my hair - the greys are very noticable
  5. I wish I was more fashionable - I just dont know how!
  6. I wish I could paint or sing
  7. I hate my freckles

5 Comments:

  1. I looove candy floss too!!!

    You do realize you are a beautiful blogger too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have freckles too, and I love them! (Not mentioning my grey hair though, no I most certainly am not . . . )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, you are not alone, think all women obsess about their weight too much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @SwissTwist: I am a Beautiful Blogger too? Thanks!

    @Kate: you probably have those adorable face freckles! I have freckles all over my back from lazy weekends by the pool when I was little!

    @Love & Stuff: We probably do I guess! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to know more about you :)
    Painting is all in the eye of the viewer. Go ahead and have fun with it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.