Tuesday 7 April 2015

{April A-Z Challenge} The Letter F

F is for ... Flapjacks



I found this scrumptious recipe on Tables & Thyme and decided to surprise my boyfriend for Valentine's Day. If you know me at all, you will know that I do not cook very often at all, but I do love to eat.

The mixture was easy to whip up and it contained buttermilk, which I think is it's secret ingredient -  we finished all of our flapjacks and were stuffed.  The berry compote was a delicious sweet topping. 

We paired the meal with some Twinings Strawberry & Mango Tea and the flavours all worked great together - Berry deliciousness!

To get the recipe, visit Tables & Thyme here


4 Comments:

  1. Sounds lovely! (visiting from the A to Z challenge: http://samanthabryant.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness. One look at that picture and I'm hungry again! Yum!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.