Wednesday 8 April 2015

{April A-Z Challenge} The Letter G

G is for ... Gypsy


I created our Book Club back in May 2008 and it had 2 rules:
  1. There has to be champagne (sparkling wine) at every meeting
  2. There has to be a theme

(No mention of books!)

As times have evolved, we no longer have a need to buy books and swap them out to read, we now read on our Kobo/Kindle/iPad and it has since become Bookless Club.

The same rules as above apply.

Recently our last theme was Gypsy and I had a blast utilising a mixture of eye-shadow colours that I would usually apply separately and much more subtly.

Looking at the photo, I can see it's me, but I look very different to everyday me. 

That's the best part of dress-up isn't it?




2 Comments:

  1. What fun :-) You could read Wuthering Heights or The Hunchback of Notre Dame in that get - up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you believe I have never read either one?! Wuthering Heights- I intend to rectify that soon!

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.