Saturday 30 November 2013

Project 365

I think I may be getting in over my head here.
Lying in bed last night I realised just how much I miss my camera and taking beautiful photos.
I spent a lot of money on a fancy camera and now it sits inside my cupboard. Alone.

I have literally spent hours reading various websites and getting ideas for photos. I came across a wonderful idea called Project 365.

Just what it says - the aim is to post a photo every day. This is going to require lots of commitment. I hope I am able to stick with it, I think it will be alot of fun.

I need to work less and do more for me.

The photos can be of anything you like.
I like this idea. It keeps you thinking of interesting photo opportunities, but also documents your life.

I uploaded my first photo today:

Pink Hair

Looking at the submissions so far - I can see I am going to be part of the "ordinary" crowd. But that's ok. I hope that with this project, one day I might be that little bit of extraordinary

You can also follow me on Flickr here

Wish me Luck!

Photobucket

2 Comments:

  1. I tried to do this a little while back, but it just took up too much time - I ended up trying to post one a week instead. I think I might start trying this again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you! More you time and less work time is so important. And I am surprised not to see more photos from you.
    Good luck with the challenge
    PS - love the hair (forgot to say it last week) and I am now thinking of adding a colour streak too

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.