Thursday 16 September 2010

Randomly Me


Random Facts about Me:


  • I can only sleep on my tummy - otherwise I can't fall asleep. (What on earth am I going to do when I fall pregnant?)
  • I only type with 2 fingers - but I type quite fast
  • I never seem to hold the Shift key in long enough for an 'i' to become 'I'. I always have to go back and change it, sometimes I am too lazy to change it - you will see that often!
  • I hate waste. So much so that I squeeze every last bit of toothpaste out of the tube and use every last bit of creams, shampoos etc. It is frustrating, but I cant throw anything away until it is totally empty
  • I am so used to my Blackberry inserting apostrophes for me, that I forget to do it when I am typing!
  • I am pedantic about the toilet paper rolling underneath - not from the top.
  • I am hoping that one day the Marilyn Monroe figure comes into fashion again - then I am going to be so "happening"
  • I can change a tyre faster than any F1 Pit crew member
  • The problem with putting on so much weight on my stomach is that now my boobs no longer hold my top off my stomach! I have a whole new set of problems when I buy clothes now (good thing I have stopped buying clothes until I am debt free) 
  • I often forget what I am thinking about
  • I often forget what I am thinking about
  • I love blogging so much that I am slightly neglecting my reading.









    7 Comments:

    1. I'm exactly the same as you with regards to sleeping on my stomach. I am also guilty of the last one as well.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Your stunning. You makamesmile... :) I luff your Blog. SwissMiss XX.

      ReplyDelete
    3. i could only sleep on my tummy before I had kids....then i had 3. and now i sleep on my side....

      the boob tummy thing - can sooo relate. I had a boob job 3 days ago - the huge bonus (besides having awesome boobs) is that my tummy looks fawking flat now!! An unexpected bonus...!

      ReplyDelete
    4. i am a tummy sleeper as well!
      AND, now that i have a touch screen phone - i seriously miss my blackberry. the phone is great, but touch screen qwerty keyboard is totally different.

      ReplyDelete
    5. @SwissMiss: Glad you luff my blog!

      @Kate & Reni: SO glad I am not the only tummy sleeper!

      @Lipgloss Ninja: Congrats on your new boobs! Hope the recovery is quick and fairly painless XXX

      ReplyDelete
    6. I can only sleep on my right side!

      I also forget what I'm thinking about. But I'm even worse cause I often forget what I was just doing and then have to go back and check. Thats what happens when you have a million diff thoughts in your head.

      ReplyDelete
    7. I'm more of a side sleeper but MrB said I tend to roll onto my back often too....

      The TP thing - totally the opposite. It must come from the top coz that's the only way it can fold into the nice little triangle and you never have to go looking for the end :)
      Yes, I do like to fold my TP into the little triangle. Habit from using guest loos while working at 5 star hotels!

      ReplyDelete

    I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.