Monday 25 November 2013

Manicure Monday: Negative Spaces

Late 1 night while randomly reading some articles, I came across a nail art post that mentioned "negative space" and thought this would be something different.
Once again I cannot remember the website/blog that inspired me, but here is my take on Negative Space Nail Art.

I used:
Catrice Fred Said Red (Gorgeous shade)
OPI Is that Silva? for the accent line

Prep nails with a base coat, then I cut tape and stuck over the cuticle and part of the nail.
Add another piece of tape over the end of the nail leaving a thin strip bared and paint the accent line.
Wait to dry fully.
Stick tape over dried accent line and paint the rest of the nail.
Finish with Top Coat and Voila!



 Photobucket

2 Comments:

  1. Super pretty!!!
    http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.