Thursday 3 October 2013

Guest Post - Meet Gaelyn Cokayne



Recently I have discovered a host of brand new South African Lifestyle blogs and I am loving them all. 

Here is 1 of them I would like to feature:

Heart of Iron is the story of a vivacious young lady with an inner strength I admire. Gaelyn has taken charge of her life despite some road-bumps along the way and she lets nothing deter her from being a positive and inspirational person.



The reason I asked Gae to become a guest on my blog is because she has lost 35kgs!
With Summer galloping up on us, I asked Gae to share some of her tips to help motivate and inspire us:

5 Steps to a Happier, Better You!

I have found some fool proof tricks to help me stay motivated and on track to my goal! Many of my clients have said that the same works for them, so give them a try!!

Step 1

Step 2
Step 3
Step 4


Step 5

GOOD LUCK on your journey, it will be tough but I promise it will be so WORTH IT!!!"

Thank you being a guest on my blog Gae!

Connect with Gae:


A New Weigh - Gaelyn Cokayne

gaelyncokayne

@anewweigh
facebook.com/anewweigh














Photobucket

3 Comments:

  1. Thank you so much for inviting me to guest blog - I hope my tips will help others get summer-ready!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Gae did so well to lose all that weight; she's looking fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.