Sunday 6 October 2013

Mauritius here we come!

With only 6 more sleeps left to go, I am beginning to feel the pre-travel excitement.
Making lists in my head of what I need to take with me.
Luckily all I need in Mauritius is this:
  1. Sun Hat - to protect my scalp and face
  2. Fan - I have learnt this from experience - Tropical islands get HOT
  3. Waterless Hand Sanitiser
  4. Plug Adapter
  5. Sunscreen
  6. After Sun Lotion
  7. Toothpaste
  8. Leave in Hair Conditioner to prevent my hair drying out from the sun and salt water
  9. Citronella Stick - keeps mosquitoes away
  10. Vitamins
  11. Passport
  12. Bikini 
  13. Sarong
  14. Sunglasses
Sorted! I am ready to go!


Photobucket

2 Comments:

  1. You forgot to include a book!!! When we were in Zanzibar in July I went through one every 3 days!!!! So jealous, hope you have the MOST amazing time!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I live for books - I should have included that and a cellphone and camera too!
      But now I am ready... well almost - I need to pack. I fly tomorrow!

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.