Sunday 29 September 2013

Making Things Happen

I am sure most of you know my obsession with these guys:


Even though I try to keep the groupie side of me on my other Social Media, sometimes it slips through onto here.
I didn't choose the Groupie life, the groupie life chose me.
One day I heard a song on the radio and fell in love with the voice and then the song with it's cheeky catchy beat. A few days of hearing the song, but never the artist made me research them on Google.

This was my first glimpse of the voice I had fallen in love with:

A 12 year old boy (not quite)
Ermmmm ok..... Not what I expecyed. My first thoughts were: "They are SO YOUNG"

Proceed to watch the music video, love it, google them, watch all their interviews and that was that. I was smitten.
3 years later, look how my baby has grown up:

Liam Hotness Payne

"I want you"


I recently became the proud owner of this lovely perfume, which surprisingly does not smell like a 12 year old high on Candy Floss.

My dad and I had an hour long conversation about these boys and their success and I told him that my new life's mission is to see them perform live.

Yesterday, I decided to stop saying it, and do it. I am going to see One Direction. Live. At Wembley Stadium.

I can't contain my excitement!!! I have to keep looking at this photo to make sure it really happened.


Go ahead, judge me. I won't care over the ear-splitting grin and inward shreaking

I even entered a competition to see them live at Madison Square Gardens in New York, but sadly didn't win. If you feel like a good chuckle, here is the video. 




Is it just me who hates the sound of their own voice? Apparently your brain alters the way you sound - why? Why doesn't it just alter our vocal cords to sound better?



  Photobucket

2 Comments:

  1. Oh my God! That is wonderful - I'm all excited for you! And I know they're still young, but haven't they all grown up since they get together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!? Yep my boys are becoming men!
      And if I marry 2 of them, the combined age is older than me - that makes it ok right?

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.