Wednesday 20 November 2013

Happy Powder

How pretty is this?

I finally gave in and used my Happy Booster™ Glow & Mood Boosting Powder by Physicians Formula. It was so difficult to ruin the cute little heart designs.

Instead of my Body Shop Mineral powder, I applied a light dusting of Happy Booster Powder, added my usual eyeshadow etc and off I went to work.

I received the nicest compliment from a work colleague who is extremely critical. She told me my skin looked radiant and that it looked as if I were wearing foundation. Score!

Does it boost your mood? Who knows. I was in a really good mood the morning I went to work - but thay might have more to do with the fact that I was flirting with a very cute supplier over the phone.

Based on my colleague's compliment alone, I will definitely use this product full time from now on.

To find out all the technical stuff about this product, visit the website here




Photobucket

9 Comments:

  1. The embossing on the Physician's Formula power products are so adorable! I know what you mean about ruining the design, I still have to pluck up the courage to ruin mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's worth it - the powder really is great.

      Delete
  2. Ooh, pretty! It sounds like a winner, even though I'm another one who would be loath to ruin the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something I have learned recently - life is too short not to enjoy all the little things... like wiping hearts onto your face! hahahaha!

      Delete
  3. lol i am still staring at mine! Too pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you use it, you will wish you had sooner! It is a great product - my compliments just keep on coming!

      Delete
  4. lol i am still staring at mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you love the product!!!
    http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.