Monday 8 November 2010

Uniquely Me - iDale

I am all into my daily blog fix & I love all the pretty blogs out there.

But today I would like to introduce my 1st Male blogger - Dale.

His blog is no nonsense and straight forward. It has alot of uselful and interesting information and appeals to the testosterone levels within me.

He is based in Johanesburg, South Africa and covers a wide range of topics -  cars, gadgets, wine, food and everything in between.

Visit iDale and enjoy some great reading.


More about Dale:

1: Why did you start blogging?
I've always had a passion for design, technology and marketing. I got tired of helping other people setup their web sites and figured that an outlet for my creativity and opinions through a medium that combined my interests and talents would be a winner (for me at least). I'm not scared to share what I do with people and despite blogging for a couple of years, I've only started to discover my "voice" in the past two months - I consider it a new start.

2: What is the weirdest thing a girl has said to you?

"You look like that guy from Greys Anatomy. You know, THAT guy?" - Funny thing is that I've never watched the show and quite a few people have said that to me over the years. I can only hope he's a looker!

3: If you were gonna become a transvestite - what would your name be?

Dalina

4: You are going to a dress up party - what do you go as?

Hugh Heffner - I would sport the satin pajama pants, black slippers and the velvet leisure suite. To top it off I'd puff a big cigar and throw some baby powder in my hair for the aging effect.

5: If you won the lotto - what is the first thing you would buy?

Plane tickets to europe with the intention of finding the second thing I would buy: A villa in the South of France.

6: What do you love most about women?

I've never loved a specific thing about women and people are often shocked when I tell them I don't have a preferred "type". For me it's about the whole package and the way a woman carries herself. If the hair, eyes, lips, boobs, bum, legs and personality come together in a way that turns me on, then I'll love it.

7: After how many dates do you think is acceptable for a 1st kiss?

One or Two. Surely there wouldn't be a third date without a kiss?

8: What do you spend most of your day doing?

I'm office bound so my day revolves around communication & email. When I've got a gap I'll browse some blogs, see whats trending on twitter and make myself a cappuccino with froth.

9: What makes you laugh?

Anything Will Farrel does or a tickle in the ribs.

10: What is your life motto?

I ask myself this every single day - Is what you're doing today going to give you what you want out of life?

1 Comments:

  1. What a fun interview - definitely going to check his blog out.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.