Sunday 7 November 2010

Breakups....

.... are never easy

I miss QT
I am angry with QT
I am disappointed in him
I thought we were stronger, he didn't

I am going to miss the random kisses on my shoulder, the loving kisses while holding hands.
I am going to miss cuddling together watching Vampire Diaries or Supernatural
I am going to miss driving fast in his Subaru with the wind whipping my hair and the total exhileration of a fun day out with my boyfriend
I am going to miss the feeling of being able to call him to tell him about the stupid things in my life, because I know he is interested and wants to know all about my life
I am going to miss his smell

I wish I could phone him and tell him about the little kitten that is my temporary guest
I wish we had more time to do all the things I still wanted to do with him

I think we needed a relationship shake up because I was getting a bit bored
I didn't think we would break up

I don't know if this is the best thing for us - it might be

3 Comments:

  1. You'll find out soon enough. Sometimes all we miss are habits, and having someone around - sometimes we need time out to see what we really had. Take time sweet cheeks. SwissMiss XX. You have a tiny temporary fluffy Guest?? awww.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes men are just harder on themselves. when we say, "we just need to shake it up" they instantly think it's over while that's not what we mean. and some men are just too damn full of their pride to admit that they're scared to lose the person they love and would rather walk away than look like a "wussy." take your time. when it's meant to be, you'll find your way back to each other. take it easy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you find your way soon. Break-ups are never easy....
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.