Sunday 7 November 2010

Charlie St Cloud

I watched Charlie St Cloud last night - oh my what a lovely movie...

Besides the fact that Zac Efron is smoking hot, it has a great message. Life your life for today!

Zac has grown up and out of his Highschool musical role and actually impressed me with his depth as an actor. I reckon he will go places.

Things I loved about the movie Zac in the movie:

I adore well toned muscles on a man - a wet shirt moulds very nicely to his back and I have to admit to drooling a few times in this movie
The kissing scene filmed entirely in Silhouette was a stunning choice and had a very strong effect - and highlights Zac's perfect nose.
Zac Efron has the most stunning eyes and his smile too. But when he smiles without showing teeth, that is when I find him the sexiest!
I love that he learnt how to sail for this movie
I like the shorter hair
He has beautiful hands
I love the twist (I never saw it coming, Tee did)
I love the lesson it teaches you
I LOVE ZAC EFRON


2 Comments:

  1. He is mighty fine indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I'm not the only person who wants to see this movie. And I'm glad he is finally in a movie that I can watch and admit to finding him hot!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.