Tuesday 9 November 2010

Dear Old Love

Dear Old Love


Claudz referred me to this blog & I am loving it!

These are all posts from people who have lost their loves - and I have even added 1 myself.

Some are just so sad they make me cry.
Some are just so beautiful, they make me cry

Check it out on http://dearoldlove.tumblr.com/

Here are some of my favourites:

Friend to the World



If this is your idea of us being friends then I guess I’m friends with every single person in this world that I don’t talk to.



Kissing Unsoberly


I haven’t kissed anyone soberly since you.



One S, Two P’s



You taught me how to spell “disappointed.” You also taught me how to feel it.




What to Fear


You shouldn’t have feared our love. But you should fear my psychotic ex-girlfriend tendencies.



Awake and A Miss



I miss you a majority of the time. The rest of the time I’m usually sleeping.



Who Forgets Who


I don’t want to forget you—I want you to forget me, so I can have another chance.



Only Different



I just wish I had the chance to do it all over again…only different.

 
Not Thinking


Not thinking about you is wearing me out.

 
Irreplaceable



You can’t replace me because there’s only one.

Freudian Flip


Thank you for getting me to go to therapy. Fuck you for giving me so much to talk about.



Our Beginning



I want to go back to our beginning and do it all over again.



Please pass the tissues....

2 Comments:

  1. This site is so addictive! I love how someone has put into words what I thought or felt at some stage. I visit often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might like http://www.iwrotethisforyou.me/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.