Tuesday 16 November 2010

My Blog is 1!!

Today - 1 year ago I ventured out into the big bad world of anonymous blogging!

I love that I can speak my mind without having people I know misinterpreting what I have said.

I love that I can fully admit to being a raging nymphomaniac and not having people judge me.

I never imagined that I would meet such unbelievable people out there. I never imagined that I would end up speaking about my life in general - this was supposed to be an outlet for my fantasies and forbidden thoughts - in the end it has turned out to be a bit of both.

This year has seen me through a relationship with QT and a sexy flirtation with MC and a little affair with MBA.

I hope the next year brings me:

Lots of action  - I am feeling the strain of not getting any for a few weeks now and I am ready to burst. For me, sex really is an addiction. I crave that physical chemistry that only a fellow human can share with you - a vibrator - no matter how pretty pink and sparkly it is - can only do so much - which is just not enough!
There is definitely something special about sex with a person you love - the bond is so special and really strong. But every now and then some Hot, Nasty, Animal Sex is all I need!

Career settlement - After this crazy year or hanging in there and fighting for what I want, I hope that next year I can reap the benefits. I don't want to lose a relationship over my career again. I want to be happy and settled and doing what I truly have a passion for, and something I am good at.

Financial stability - this is a worry of mine for a while now, and I am hoping that if all continues as well as it has, that I will reach my goal.

A stunning overseas holiday - it has been a few years since I went overseas and I am dreaming of white sand, crystal clear seas and some beautiful architecture thrown in. So perhaps Thailand and somewhere else  -another visit to Italy?

Meeting my soulmate - I am 31. I need to start settling down sometime. Meeting my soulmate and experiencing the newness of a relationship that has a future is something I look forward to. Marriage in the future and then maybe children sometime further into the future. (but not before some exciting action!)

And I never want to repeat another year like this ever again!

So cheers to all of you that have visited, commented and stayed. 


Thank you for the thoughts and comments and love and support - I look forward to another fun year of blogging.

3 Comments:

  1. Awww, you are my favourite girl, flirts - and I wish for ALL your dreams to come true. Thank you for giving me such a wonderful Blog to read - I so need my fix. You've had me laughing, worried, sad, and feeling so sorry for you. I got to know someone, I never knew existed. I even became a super sleuth (for a short moment). Cheers to you and a hip and a hip. Oh, and of course thanks for all the nice things you said about me when I showed my little 'Ol lady bode - was very sweet. And you know what is so damn crazy - I know I will NEVER see you round Da Quarter, but I can't help but flippen look.....and look. My poor hub tries to have a chat with me and my eyes are everywhere, its amusing, but for someone who has a bit of OCD - mmmmmmmm I cant friggen ssttoopp. Oh boi - but its great.. anyhoo - you take care now, SS aka SM XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BLOG BDAY TO YOU!!

    I wish I could give your blog a present!

    (me suspects you and the new PA will possibly become partners in crime as her plans for 2011 are frighteningly similar to yours!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy one blog year to you, flirty30! i totally forgot mine! it was on the 7th of november! oh well ... hope you are doing well xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.