Friday 15 October 2010

Day 06 → Something you hope you never have to do.

Have to bury my parents or my cats

Unfortunately both these things are inevitable - and they are my greatest fears.

I never want to get the phonecall saying that something horrible happened to my parents - living in South Africa, we are faced with a slightly more dangerous way of life. Murder, hijacking etc are all common occurances, and with my parents living on a smallholding with no alarm system or extra security (besides dogs) it is a constant worry for me.

On a less morbid note:

I would hate to have to choose between my boyfriend and my best friend. Luckily in my current situation I dont have that problem.

I would hope to never find a friend's partner cheating and be the one to break the news to my friend.

2 Comments:

  1. I say, look at it this way, you could always have the good fortune to be hit by a bus tomorrow, or later today. Problem solved. SMILE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone posting for this day has said the same thing.
    I never want to choose between best friend and boyfriend again. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.