Friday 15 October 2010

Day 05 → Something you hope to do in your life.

I really want to visit Thailand.

I am not the traveller that likes to live in a city and experience it as a local. I prefer the experience of a traveller.
Do the tourist thing, stay in a nice, clean room that doesn't cost too much. Take as many tours as I can to see and learn things and go on to my next adventure.

The other really important thing I would like to do:

Pay for my parents to go a well deserved holiday.

Nowhere overseas, that is not their thing.
Perhaps a week at the sea or some time in the mountains or something they have never done: A game lodge -  relaxing and being spoilt and seeing the wild animals in their natural habitat. I get my absolute love of all animals from my parents and I would love for them to have this experience

My parents have had a life full of tough times and bad luck and yet they will do anything for their children to make us happy & would do anything to return the favour and give them something they deserve.

1 Comments:

  1. Me too Me too!
    I'd fly there tomorrow if I could afford it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.