Wednesday 13 October 2010

Alive....

The picture above personifies calmness, serenity & stillness.....

Everything my life is not.

In the last couple of days I have....

... finally moved to my own desk
... had to convince my boss that his new PA will work out just fine, even after her blunder
... loved not being a PA anymore
... still not found out what my new package entails, except to be told how much work I will be doing
... had to nurse a sick kitty
... had to do lots of cleaning due to the dry dust before the rains came
... washed all my dark clothes together with a piece of tissue/paper just big enough to spread onto every single item of clothing
... started walking to get fit and lose these pesky rolls
... successfully germinated 2 bonsai seeds which are now happily sprouting
... watched my 2 orchid plants grow more flowers
... obsessed over getting a white orchid with pink centre
... finally have a complete thumbnail with no more quirky bends and kinks
... started baking again - scones, cupcakes and delicious, to-die-for yoghurt tart
... felt helpless that I can't help my friends who are having a hard time
... finally dyed the grey out of my hair
... sorted my back out thanks to the chiropractor
... been lying awake stressing about work
... having bad dreams about white horses chasing me when I do sleep
... being eaten alive by mosquitos that are as big as small birds
... run out of mosquito repellant mats
... felt pissed off at the people who are so ungrateful in life
... felt heartbroken to hear of the animal abuse happening in SA (rhino poaching, burnt rhino etc)
... feel the need to want to make a difference
... watched th eentire first season of The Vampire Diaries
... Fallen in love with Damon (Ian Somerhalder)
... heard from MC
... nearly ended it with QT
... had a mini breakdown
... missed blogging & all of you out there.

4 Comments:

  1. you were SO busy!!

    Yay for all the good stuff! I hope the walking works for you, I've been on a bit of a walking binge myself for the same reason lately.

    Poo on the bad dreams... think of pink fluffy bunnies before bed, them tickling your toes :-))

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Lots happening...
    Hope you and QT worked it out
    Hope you're all put back together again after the breakdown..... you know my email address
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are BUSY. my goodness. i could so use a chiropractor, just reading that made my back want one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I missed you loads!! SwissMiss XX

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.