Wednesday 13 October 2010

Day 04 → Something you have to forgive someone for

Totally forgiven:
Alex for breaking my heart totally & completely.
My ex boss lying and giving me a bad reference so that he wouldn't lose me

Not so sure:
My brother & what he has put my parents through - lying, destroying things, and treating them with utter disrespect until he needs something and for always playing the victim

Forgiven, but not forgotten:
When my mom was going through a drastic change in her hormone medication she said some horrible things to my dad that made him cry. The only time I have ever seen him cry & something that still hurts to this day, een though I know it was not her fault.

4 Comments:

  1. looks like you and i have a similar brother - although mine has tried to mend his life the last few years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend has the same drama in her life with her brother....
    It's good to let go :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little turn here, oh boy wouldn't be me if I didn't make a small difference in the story.
    My bandit broke my heart. I sat next to her bed early hours of the morning sobbing. My younger bandit witnessed all the pain, tears, trauma. There was loads of bad feelings along with disowing. It will work out for all you guys, and you sweet flirts, you WILL be sure in forgiving and forgetting. You will eventually start talking about fun times when you and your bro' were little and did things that only kids can get away with. And the games you played, and even say sorry for some hurtful stuff you did to each other. XX SwissMiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. sometimes time isn't enough, i think.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.