Monday 23 August 2010

Uniquely Me - Purple Lips & Perfect Smiles


Today I would like to introduce a Blogger who is quite new to the blogging community - but you would never say it!

This lady has a great variety of topics on her blog and a very upbeat outlook on life. I love reading her blog and I am sure you will too!

Say a Big Hi to Claudz at Purple lips and Perfect smiles


This is what Claudz had to say:

1: Seeing as you are recently engaged - tell us about your dream wedding?
I want a wedding where everyone has a memorable weekend! No standing around waiting, no running out of stuff. The band must keep playing all night (yes we want a live band in an ideal situation). We love our diverse friends and want them all to be there, for an entire weekend of fun, memory making, lots of laughter and plenty of photos. People must talk about the great spirit of friendship for years!

2: What made you decide to start blogging and what do you love most about it?
I've always wanted to be writer and I thought of the idea of blogging long ago. But I never knew what to blog about. Then I saw the first Photo Challenge (hosted by Krystal) and it just went from there. I love the sense of community! It's so much fun interacting with new, interesting people. I also like getting my thoughts out there.

3: If you were on deathrow - what would your final 3 course meal be?
Tough one as I would want all my favourites! I would want a sushi starter with plenty of salmon with a glass of ice cold bubbly. The second course, a beef fillet steak with a red wine jus and on the side, roast vegetables, roast potato and a big creamy pasta (hey, it's deathrow, carbs are ok!) and a side of Thai Green Chicken Curry. Dessert? Chocolate done 5 ways! Dark chocolate mousse with Amarula liquor, Chocolate and Strawberry tart, Chocolate Ganache Cake, Choc Chilli Fondant and finally, three way chocolate sorbet. After this meal, I may die from over indulgence!

4: If you were on death row - what would your guilty crime be?
Crimes against fashion!

5: Name your favourite cocktail
Mojito or Cosmo (if made without orange)

6: If you could live in any city in the world - where would it be?
Barcelona or New York

7: What is your all time favourite movie?
Reality Bites

8: Name 1 thing your boyf loves about you
That I said yes when he proposed! He loves my legs and my enthusiasm for travel

9: What would your dream job be?
Travel Writer

10: Jacob or Edward?
I love dogs so I will say Jacob.

I love this: Phew! Maybe edit question 3's answer to "anything and everything"

4 Comments:

  1. What an awesome interview!! Its so much fun getting to know my favourite bloggers a bit better, thank you Flirty!

    oohhh that last meal *drool*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Claudz; she has quickly become one of my favorite bloggers on here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the "I love dogs so I will say Jacob" comment! I am more of an Edward type girl. (I like sparkley things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a fun interview i love her(your) blog!!!! so glad she started blogging :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.