Tuesday 24 August 2010

Catch up of This is Me Photos

#16: A photo that has your favourite colour in it
I am sure you have gathered by now that I love Pink - this photo was me being funny because my hired dress for the 60s party was shorter than I realised.
But how stunning is the colour?

#17: A totally quirky photo
This is a tradition of mine - I love taking pics of people's feet and then we put the camera on the floor and get a pic of our faces.

#18: Your perfume/cologne
Princess by Vera Wang - and it comes in a heart bottle! :-)

#19: Your weakness
My kitty cats - I will do anything for them

2 Comments:

  1. Awesome, same same same same...... and my woofs. Check out My something fluffy on ST's blog, just give her sometime to put them up. let me know what you think. SwissMiss X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the feet photo/idea! Not too sure about putting the camera on the floor and taking a photo of everyone's faces though, I'd be too busy trying to hide all of my chins ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.