Friday 27 August 2010

Beauty with Brains

I work in an office with many beautiful girls. Unfortunately that is all they were blessed with.
I have an issue with good looking people relying on their looks to get ahead in life.

Then every now and then you get a beautiful woman who has the looks but she has the brains as well.

Que Bailey Schneider

Bailey is a DJ on 1 of Johannesburg's biggest radio stations - 94.7 Highveld Stereo
Bailey is super bubbly and she makes me laugh with her intelligent humour.
We need more role models like Bailey for the young girls of today.

I did a Uniquely Me with Bailey - I hope you enjoy it:


1: If you were a Disney Princess, who would you be?

Sleeping Beauty – she gets to catch up on lots of sleep – something I rarely get with my busy schedule. Plus she gets woken up by a gorgeous Prince Charming with a kiss. Yes Please. Where do I sign up? ;-)

2: If you proposed to your man - how would you do it? 

I would create my own little Amazing Race and send him on a hunt to find me, I would send him to all the special places we had visited during our relationship and then finally get him to take a hot air balloon to a special romantic location where I would then ask him to marry me…. But in all honesty, I am an old fashioned girl who is hopelessly romantic and ultimately, I’d love to be proposed to instead!

3: Would you become a PlayBoy Bunny or a Sports Illustrated model? 

A Sports Illustrated Model

4: What is your 1st thought when you wake up in the morning? 

Need to get to gym and I need a good cup of Vanilla tea.

5: Blackberry or iPhone? 

Blackberry all the way!

6: What inspires you? 

Smiles, laughter, kindness, successful people and their stories, my mom, dad and sister and my amazing friends.

7: What is your favourite flower? 

A sunflower

8: What is the oldest item of clothing you own and still wear? 

My jeans and my jackets! I buy them so that they last season after season!

9: What is your most sentimental piece of jewellery? 

A strand of fresh water pearls I received from my late grandmother and my Thomas Sabo charm bracelet I received from my parents – each charm (I’m still collecting) has a very special meaning.

10: What quirky habit do you have? 

When I am ON AIR I cross my leg and swing my foot backwards and forwards. I’m teased all the time but I just can’t do a proper link if my foot isn’t swinging. Weird. I know.



3 Comments:

  1. I love Bailey! She's awesome. Wow. Can't believe you got her to be on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Can't believe you got her on your blog!! Well done. She seems so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I am quite chuffed that she answered the questions for us :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.