Thursday 26 August 2010

Things I learnt on holiday





  • I am grumpy when I am feeling sick
  • I am super grumpy when I have not had enough sleep (from aforementioned sickness)
  • I am Super Turbo grumpy when I am feeling ill, not getting enough sleep and someone wakes me up, then comments, “Gee, you’re grumpy this morning”
  • I love boardgames – especially Pictionary & 30 Seconds
  • I wish I had more alone time with QT
  • I love the sea & watching the waves
  • Seasand down your bikini bottoms is not fun
  • 1 day of sunshine on the beach is better than nothing
  • Kulula.com makes me rethink using them again after both flights being delayed and my pretty, new, pink lock being cut off my bag.
  • Hair on my bikini line – pointless
  • Getting nookie while living in a house with 2 friends - difficult


5 Comments:

  1. ooooh sand down the bottom is the worst!!
    I also love watching and listening to the waves...
    good luck with that nookie time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also the world's worst when I'm tired; I snap everyone's heads off :-(

    Isn't it a pain when you can't let yourself go because you're trying not to let the people in the next room hear? (Giggle - too much information? Probably, but who cares?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love board games too. who said they're not cool!
    apart from the sand, bikini line, quiet sex and sickness, hope you had a lovely holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are all so awesome - you make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just about learned all of that too last week!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.