Monday 16 August 2010

New installment of This is Me Photo Challenge



This is my current pill stash!

A big thank you to all if you that have sent words of encouragement - it has been a tough weekend trying to recover and you guys are just awesome!
I am holed up in bed today as well, the swelling and deafness is still lingering - I am SO over this!

Apologies for the delay in posting the next series of  "This Is Me - Photo Challenge"
I am having a blast peeking into your lives!

The next installment:


#15: Your favourite Shape
#16: A photo that has your favourite colour in it
#17: A totally quirky photo
#18: Your perfume/cologne
#19: Your weakness
#20: Something fluffy
#21: The mountains

1 Comments:

  1. I love your stash - let me know if you have any leftovers!!!! SwissMiss X

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.