Thursday 19 August 2010

Holiday at the Sea

QT & I decided to take a break from it all and come to Ballito for a holiday.

Landed last night after some drama with my ear - not the sore ear - that 1 behaved itself.
My left ear is feeling left out and decided to give me some pressure. Not. Cool.

Wake up this morning with grand plans for the beach and ... the beach.... and the beach.
Overcast. Windy. Cold. = Flirty30. Grumpy

We have watched 2 dvds and now as I catch up on everybody's blog and search for a full track download of I like it by Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull (I really want that song - REALLY) QT is making dinner for us.
1st meal he has cooked for me - I am very excited!


I am behind with the photo challenge, but will catch it all up when we are back on Monday.

3 Comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time away honey! Get some much needed R&R and tell QT if he doesn't spoil you he has to answer to us!!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU'RE behind on the photo challenge...uh...I feel like such a failure :) I need to go check out this song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ''I like it'' song; I can't get it out of my head once I hear it! I hope you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.