Friday 17 April 2015

{April A-Z Challenge} The Letter O

O is for ... Orchids

My favourite flower.


There is something about this flower that speaks to me.
I feel a calming feeling float over me every time I look at this beauty.

They take a while to grow, but when they do... perfection!

My dream wedding will have a cascade of orchids on every table.

When visiting Malaysia, I was stunned by the variety of orchids. The climate is insanely humid - the perfect condition for the plants to flourish.
We visited the Kuala Lumpur World of Butterflies - the largest in the world - and it was a highlight for me.
Orchids, bonsais and butterflies - a world of perfect beauty.


If you are ever at a loss for a gift for me - an orchid is always a safe bet! :-)

What is your favourite flower?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.