Thursday 16 April 2015

{April A-Z Challenge} The Letter N

N is for ... Nature

I am fortunate to live in a country where I can experience the beauty of Nature as well as the glitz of the city, all within an hour’s drive from my home.

In 2007, a friend was married outside under a canopy of trees on a nature reserve, the Cradle of Humankind. Off the beaten track, but still close to home.



Guests were driven by 4x4s to the venue. The bride was 45 minutes late because the 4x4 had a flat tyre!
Under the shade of the trees (which offered little respite from the African heat) we watched a gorgeous bride marrying our school friend.



I loved the contrast between the starkness of nature and the pizazz of the guests, dressed in wedding goer attire.

What you can't see in this photo is that our feet are covered in a layer of fine brown sand! 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.