Wednesday 15 April 2015

{April A-Z Challenge} The Letter M

M is for ... Moon

All I have ever wanted, is a photo of the moon.

Yet no matter how hard I try, I end up with a teeny tiny little white dot in a black sky.
One night I was walking back to my hotel room and I looked up and was amazed at how gorgeous the sky looked.
I kicked myself for not carrying my camera with me, all I had was my Samsung S3.

I snapped a shot and managed to capture a beautiful photo of the moonlight peeking between the clouds and illuminating the sea below.



Here is a previous attempt:

Are you more successful? Any tips for me?

2 Comments:

  1. I suck at getting great shots of the moon, but I love that first one you took. It's gorgeous with the water.

    Good luck with the A to Z Challenge!
    A to Z Co-Host S. L. Hennessy
    http://pensuasion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and for the lovely words.
      I am really enjoying the challenge :-)

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.