Tuesday 5 November 2013

Keeping it Inside

I have been sitting on a big secret for a couple of weeks.
This was to be a life-changing event for me.
I have been researching quarantine laws to move my cat and myself to another country.
I have been happily planning my future.
Not even my best friend knows.

In a single moment- with 1 sentence- all these dreams and plans have been shattered.

I am so angry.
I want to lash out.
I want to be bitchy.
I want to let the secrets out.
Instead I will say nothing.

Photobucket

5 Comments:

  1. Oh no I am so sorry to hear that things haven't worked out for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! That is big news!!!
    So sorry it didn't work out. :(
    http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really sorry your move didn't work out for you - I can totally understand your feelings of frustration :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the support Kate, Johlet and Gae. It is difficult - but knowing I have people out there on my side - helps so much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. :( I'm sorry whatever it was thwarted your plans, maybe the opportunity will present itself again sooner than later :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.