Monday 4 November 2013

Manicure Monday: Cute Moustache nails

With November / Movember upon us - this was the perfect nail art to try:

Mini Moustache


You need:
A base coat polish (I used a pale pink)
A dark colour for the moustache (I used very dark purple)
A top coat
A bobby pin
A tooth pick
A steady hand

Using the bobby pin make 2 big dots next to each other in the center of your nail
Using a toothpick make 2 smaller dots on the outer edges of your nail to form the ends of the moustache.
Draw a line from the big dots to the little dots
Then fill it in using the toothpick. A stippling motion works best to spread the nail polish without forming lines.
Wait to dry and then coat gently with a top coat. 

This is my version:
One nail was hard enough - I didn't attempt the rest!
The professional version:
Source


Photobucket

4 Comments:

  1. Oh my I have to try this. Love how easy it seems. Hope you have a gorgeous week ahead.

    Meg|MeghanSilva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, your one is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.