Monday 7 October 2013

Manicure Monday - Sweetheart

This week's manicure was a bit of a fail.

The Sweetheart Manicure sounds simple enough - 2 lines, 2 dots and you're all set.
NOT.

I've committed to showing you every manicure I do as an amateur & hopefully with some practise I can 1 day show you professional-looking results.


Colours you will need:
2 complimenting colours - I chose Blue and Grey
White (for the stripes)

Paint your index finger with main accent colour
Paint remaining 3 fingers and thumb with 2nd colour
Draw 2 white stripes along middle finger.I definitely need a professional Nail "stick/paintbrush tool"
To make the heart: Dot 2 drops of nail polish next to each other and drag down the middle with a stick/toothpick/bobbypin to create the heart. (I couldn't quite get the heart shape right)

This is the professional version:

Website


Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.