Saturday 29 June 2013

Online Dating

What NOT to do when you are on an online dating site:

Profile Photos:

  1. Your main picture is you wearing sunglasses
    That is just plain deceitful. People look about 60% hotter when wearing sunglasses
  2. Snap a topless photo of yourself in your bathroom with a towel around your waist
    How about you leave something to our imagination? Keep that pic for later
  3. Use a blurry photo with the resolution of a sandpit surface
    Thanks, now I know that you have low standards & a phone with a crap camera
  4. Post a far away photo of 3 guys who all look the same
    No common sense either
  5. Post a picture of you and the ex looking very much in love
    Already setting us up to feel inferior to the gorgeous blonde next to you
  6. A photo taken from a low angle so that I can see right up your nose
    Not a flattering angle for anybody!
  7. An unsmiling photo
    Do you want people to think you are a miserable shit?
  8. Don't post a photo at all
    Just because you rated your looks as Very Attractive, doesn't mean I will necessarily agree with you. Let me see for myself
Conversations:
  1. Try new phrases instead of "Down to earth", "Easy going" because every single one of you say you are just that.
  2. Don't answer with 1 word answers
  3. Read my profile before wasting your time and mine. If I say not older than 38, You Mr 51 separated man without a photo, are not going to be the exception.
  4. Engage in conversation. Ask me about myself -  like I am doing with you.
  5. If you live in another country - don't bother. That is why it says: South Africa, Non negotiable

Idiot Preliminary Test out of the way. If you can manage to not piss me off with any of the above, we are off to a great start!
I look forward to the adventure.

Photobucket

1 Comments:

  1. seriously? guys do this?
    I kinda want to create a profile just so I can see these idiots/freaks/losers

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.