Tuesday 25 June 2013

I've been framed

For years I have had a dream to be able to feature all my photos on a wall leading up a staircase, all in mismatched frames.
My dream has finally been realised.

Thanks to your advice, I chose this photo and the canvas now proudly hangs on my dining room wall:


Some of my photos are now in their white frames and I cannot wait to find more frames as I have so many photos I just cannot wait to display.
Every time I walk into a store I head straight to the frame section to find an new addition. My vision is to have my wall totally filled with frames.


Thailand

Mozambique

France

France

My little place is really starting to feel like home now.

Next project: Paint an accent wall in my upstairs loft.

Choice so far: Gen Teal


Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.