Sunday 23 June 2013

The Ex & I at Builders Warehouse

BD ...
My 1st love
My 1st heartbreak
My 1st Europe travel companion
My 1st snow lady building companion

He was the guy who ...
Taught me what sex was actually all about.
Was with me when I found out my Gran had passed away
Got his 2 girlfriends together to break the news to each other about each other (It's a funny story now)
Taught me more about myself than anybody has ever taught me
Is the artist of these drawings


We speak on holidays and special occasions. It's been around 3 years since I actually saw him.

We made plans to go to Builders Warehouse to look for mounting frames for our venetian masks.

He looks exactly the same, except for some extra grey hair. Wow! He has always been irresistible to me from the moment I met him, and now with the new grey hair interspersed with his dark hair - Super Sexy!

He hasn't changed much, his personality is still the same. I however, have changed.
Over the years I have become less tolerant and less patient with people. I see it in my everyday life.
Spending a few hours with him... I realise how I always used to soothe him and play along so as not to make him angry.
I am not like that any more, now I find myself losing patience and not wanting to keep my mouth shut any longer.
Good thing we are not together, we wouldn't have lasted!

It was really nice to see him again. I should have invited him back to my place for some more "catching up". Clearly I am losing my recklessness courage.

Photobucket

1 Comments:

  1. it's always a bit strange when we realise we've have "outgrown" our exes. the pictures look lovely

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.