Thursday 14 April 2011

My name is... ?

Meet the new addition to our family

A week ago this little mister (persian) ambled into my house and instead of running away when I tried to shoo him, he stroked himself up against my leg and I melted.

He has made himself at home and is super lovable - I just dont have a name for him yet!

He has clearly been neglected & I am not sure if he ran away or got lost. Seems he's mine now!

I will ave to take him to a parlour to get him cleaned and brushed nicely - he has so mny sores on his back it is heartbreaking.

Squeaky is really not happy with this situation and still hides in the room all day - I really hope that he will come around because I hate knowing that he is so unhappy.

I read up on it & the experts say that it take time & not to rush it. I let Squeaky smell my hands so that he can get used to the scent, but he is still such a big baby.

I was thinking of calling him Freddy (after Freddy Prinze Jnr) Being a persian he is royalty after all...

1 Comments:

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.