Tuesday 12 April 2011

No Strings Attached

A guy and girl try to keep their relationship strictly physical, but it's not long before they learn that they want something more.

I am a huge fan of Ashton & I love the characters he plays - the man who is Uber-sexy but also has a softer side (ever notice how his eye well up with tears when he is doing an emaotional scene?)

Not really a fan of Natalie Portman - but I have to hand it to her - she is a brilliant actress & I simply adored this movie!

One of the better scenes was the full on naked Ashton bum as he walked out the room - Wowser!! - those dimples made me drool

If you are unsure as to whether you want to watch the movie - check out this trailor ( the entire movie is as good as the trailor)

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi1902549273/

2 Comments:

  1. i'm gonna put this on my netflix list! thanks for the heads up. i love natalie portman ever since her first movie appearance in "the professional". of course, ashton. need i say more?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I soooo want to see this

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.