Saturday 16 April 2011

Shoes maketh the (wo)man

In my bid to get out of debt I have been really good at not buying stuff that I don't absolutely need.

My shoes are a great case in point - I have been wearing what I have until it falls apart - Literally.

Off I trot to the shops to buy myself another pair of black shoes for work (see, necessity) & came. across. a. SALE!! On. Iron.Fist!

These shoes are gorgeous and oh-so-sexy (you will remember my post HERE about my first pair)

As luck would have it - they had my size in both pairs (2 for the price of 1) and I snapped them up before anybody else could snatch them out of my grubby little paws!

Are they just so pretty??


Ignore the chipped nailpolish!

4 Comments:

  1. peep toe/open toe shoes are my fave! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to buy good shoes, spending my $1.65 per hour income working in a bridal shop with sweaty women trying on the "rental" bridal gowns, on good shoes. I was a poor strugglling college student and buying $60 a pair name brand shoes in 1970. These days, it's comfort. I could care less about cute shoes and could afford them.

    Those are cute shoes though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohhhh!!!! I lurve those shoes!!!! I wish they sold Iron Fist here too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee - thanks ladies - these shoes really do perk em up when I wear them - pity the colder weather is hitting us now :(

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.