Wednesday 1 December 2010

I LOVE your Blog!


I have been tagged by Bobbylicious to do a blog interview

I love asking and answering questions - so here goes!

1. Why did you create your blog?
Since I was 14 I have always kept a journal. I always worry that I will end up with Alzheimers and not be able to remember my life. I want to leave a message for my kids and grandkids to live life to its fullest. And I also love the therapeutic side of writing, it is a wonderful form of stress relief for me.

2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
I love following blogs of people who are quirky and have a different approach to life. As long as they are good writers with a fun sense of humour, I will read it!

3. Favourite make-up brands
I am a huge MAC fan - luckily I have bought my MAC products at dirt cheap prices when Estee Lauder had a sale. Otherwise I also like Revlon - and especially now that I am anti-vivisection, there aren't many brands I can use. Luckily MAC and Estee Lauder are Animal Friendly!

4. Favourite clothing brands
I always end up spending my money at Truworths. If I could afford it, I would wear Guess and Sissy Boy - I think their girly styles are just too pretty!

5. Your indispensable make-up product?
Lipgloss and some eye - liner. Next - foundation.

6. Your favourite colour
Pinks! Pale, dark or shimmery.... PINK!

7. Your perfume? 
Princess by Vera Wang and Noa.

8. Your favourite film?
I have too many favourites! I love the Girly movies.... Ugly Truth, 13 Going on 30, Just married, How to lose a guy in 10 Days.
Braveheart is also a big favourite as well as Mamma Mia

9. What country would you like to visit and why?
I am hoping to save up and visit Thailand and then I would love to explore more of Italy, France and Switzerland and then 1 day see the Greek islands and a bit more of the USA.
And visit the Mayan temples, that would be cool....

10. Write the last question and answer it yourself: Secret Dream?
I would love to be a model for a day and dress up like the stars in the older days - Curvy bodies, perfectly coiffed hair and red lips and have a whole photo shoot dedicated to being every famous movie starlet. Anybody willing to offer their professional services as a make-up artist, hair styler, personal styler and photographer? :-)

I'd like to tag these people:
Krystal over at Village

4 Comments:

  1. the ugly truth and how to lose a guy in 10 days are also a few of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great movies, I forgot about Truworths (since I also can't afford them) and Guess is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo thanks for the taggggg :) I really want to visit thailand too...so i can eat all the food :) have a good day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah ladies - we need to be rich! :-) We would really live the good life!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.