Saturday 4 December 2010

Bookclub Xmas Dinner


Last night was our annual Bookclub Xmas Dinner.

We had it at Grand Central at Melrose Arch and had the perfect table overlooking the square. Christmas trees everywhere, fairy lights and lovely "shooting star" lights really made the atmosphere lovely.

As usual 3 of us were late and Li was on time. Back to the Desperate Housewives theme: SO fitting.
Li: Brie - on time looking lovely and well put together in her denims and Black top with sparkly butterfly brooch
Tee: Gabby - late because she was out shopping. Sporting a new blonde hairstyle with lovely hairclip and flower necklace as the sparkle.
AC: Lynette - Late because of the husband. Looking gorgeous with her black top and sparkly rhinestones
Me: Susan - Late because I was in a bubble and drove all the way to the wrong venue (yes, I arranged the party) and halfway there sitting in peak hour traffic, suddenly woke up out of my bubble and realised I was on the wrong highway... and here is the irony - I left the house early to be on time! I wore my denims with a sparkly black top and mirror shoes.

It was so nice to spend time with my girls again, took a few fun photos outside by the tree (always my idea and my models always good-naturedly complain)
We had some good laughs and I caught everybody up on what I have been doing - Will share more with you in later posts.

Have an awesome weekend everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.