Sunday 1 August 2010

Let the Photos begin!


Sorry to have kept all of you waiting - Yes Claudz that means you! ;-)
Here are the 1st 7 challenges (out of 35)  in the "This is Me" challenge.

Rules are as follows:
  1. Become a follower if you aren't already
  2. Comment on this entry to let me know you are joining
  3. Spread the word - the more the merrier!

At the end of the competition - I will make the announcement as to who is the winner.

The prize is a little something handmade by me,  and it will go to the person with the photo that appeals to me the most in originality and content.

Why am I only giving you 7 challenges now?
Because it keeps you on the end of your seats wanting more! ;-)

Happy snapping!

This is Me Photo Challenge

#1: the contents of your handbag



#2: Your favourite scarf


#3: Your most treasured handbag


#4: Shoes that make you feel sexy


#5: A sentimental piece of jewellery


#6: The inside of your cupboard


#7: Your cellphone

8 Comments:

  1. ssoooo exciting!!! I'm in! My first photo is up! I totally love these challenges!

    Hope all is well with you hon *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! Will get snapping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to join in, if that's OK? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @SwissTwist - Thought your Guess goodie was the "chequebook holder" (?) or diary - it has a silver triangle emblem on it?
    Thanks for hosting SwissMiss's challenge photos for her! :-)

    @Claudz - the challenge finally begins! :-)

    @Kate - Of course, please do! The more the merrier - these things are a blast! You learn so much about your friends! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I'd love to take part! Till when is this challenge? x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Mariam

    There is no tine limit - you are most welcome to join, I will do the prize draw about 2 weeks after I load my last photo to give everybody a chance (that means you Krystal) to catch up! ;-)
    Looking forward to seeing your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. read this from krystal @ the village. love it! i can totally handle this one and feel i won't flake since there's only 7 at this time. thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @This is Me: Almost sounds as though the challenge was made for you! ;-)(This is me - photo challenge)
    Looking forward to seeing your photos!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.