Thursday 2 December 2010

Desperate Housewives


Friday is our annual bookclub dinner and as per tradition; we were having a discussion on what our theme was going to be.

First suggestion: Desperate Housewives.
Li: Brie - no contest. Neat, very organised, pedantic about neatness.
Me: I think I should be Susan. Scatty, can't cook, very clumsy. (proved this yesterday by messing chocolate all over my top and pants while trying to sneakily eat a chocolate dipped strawberry.
Tee thinks I should be Lynette. I am not kid orientated. Tee says I am marketing Lynette.
AC: I reckon she is Lynette. Harried soccer mom trying to do everything herself. a loud noisy household.
Tee: I can't figure out who she should be - she volunteered to be Gabby. mmmhhh I dont think so. I have more in common with Gabby in that I like the younger men!

So needless to say - our new theme is: Diamonds & Denim.

3 Comments:

  1. that would be a fun gathering, sounds like cool girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like lots of fun! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies - will have a few cocktails for you!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.