Wednesday 17 November 2010

The Cape holiday in pictures


Cape Town Fish Market at The Waterfront have these delicious Tempura Salmon California rolls - I have never tasted anything as delicious!


Spending some time on Clifton Beach acting like a bunch of children!



Our view on the ride up to Table Mountain as well as the picnic in the woods and the pretty rose garden at a beautiful wine farm called Vergeleden*


We visited the Protea Fire & Ice for their delicious milkshakes, but I had a delicious Lamb and mushroom burger and a champagne cocktail and was too full to try the milkshake - I had a sip of Tee's Lindt chocolate milkshake and it was yummy.

*Post to follow soon on Vergeleden wine farm

4 Comments:

  1. What a great time it sounds like! I adore sushi but do not eat it often enough here because it is SO expensive :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. such gorgeous photos!!

    Can't wait for my holiday in Cape Town next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss Cape Town :(
    The CTFM at the Waterfront is the original CTFM and their food is still the best.
    I use to live at the foot of the mountain, below the cable car - best days!

    (not sure when you changed it, but love the new background!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you had a lovely time.
    you really should have had one of those milkshakes, they're out of this world!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.